Our pallet service really stacks up. It’s designed to help businesses get their pallets from A-B quickly and cost-effectively. Our UK and European palletised freight services makes it all easy, with a range of pallet collection and pallet delivery options including economy, timed and next-day. Talk to our pallet specialists now.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
The following items are strictly prohibited and must not be sent through our services under any circumstance.
- Aerosol cans / sprays
- Animal skins / furs / any animal parts / ivory and ivory products
- Box with hazardous label – Items sent with a hazardous label attached will be classed as such. Do not reuse old hazardous boxes
- Cheques or tickets that are not named
- Dangerous goods – eg explosives / fireworks / radioactive materials / deactivated or replica weapons and munitions / firearms / swords / knives / weapons
- Engines / generators / gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil/petrol unless flushed through (engines / gearboxes / generators which have been cleaned are accepted.)
- Fire extinguishers / life jackets
- Food items (perishable) – outside the EU
- Gold or Silver over £50 other jewellery over £250
- Goods moving under ATA Carnet and all temporary exports and imports; goods moving under FCR (Forwarder’s Cargo Receipt), FCT (Forwarder’s Certificate of Transport) and CAD (Cash Against
- Hazardous materials eg paint / adhesives / chemicals / flammable resins, solvents, liquids. (These materials can be sent on road / sea freight services, for air services please enquire in advance). Compressed
- Air (i.e. airbags, or steering wheels containing airbags) / items containing any gases.
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids, such as oven or drain cleaners
- Human remains
- Liquids / adhesives / paint
- Live animals
- Magnets or items containing ferro-magnetic material
- Mobile phone with Sim card
- Money, keys, negotiable items / payment cards
- Passports / Birth Certificates / Driving Licences
- Pornographic materials
- Prescribed drugs / medication
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Wet or lithium batteries (not including Dry Cell)
The following items are deemed unsuitable for shipment by our services, and are therefore restricted. No transit cover or guarantees whatsoever will apply to these items and they are sent at your own risk.
The items marked * can be insured on occasions.
- If they are brand new goods (never been removed from the manufacturer’s packaging) we will be able to insure them against both loss and damage.
- If they are used goods they can be insured against total loss ONLY.
- Articles of exceptional value (eg, works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Food items (perishable) – all areas
- Furniture (unless flat packed)
- Glass / mirrored items / crystal / ceramic / porcelain / enamel / plaster / marble / china / stone / slate / resin / granite (or any item containing these materials)
- Perishable goods
- Plants / seeds / flowers
- White Goods – fridges, ovens- (also known as range, stove, cooking plate, or cook tops), microwaves, dishwasher, washing machine etc. *
- Laptops / monitors / computers *
- Televisions / plasma & TFT screens, monitors *
- Baggage / suitcases *