1. You will need to make a note of the credentials for your Volocommerce account.
The required credentials are:
- Key – this is you API key
To get the above credentials:
- Log in to the Volo portal
- Goto Maintenance > API Access
- Select the New Record button
- Enter User Name
- Enter Password and then Re-Enter password to confirm
- Select Create User
- The credentials will then be available for you
2. Login to the Caribou portal (https://my.wearecaribou.com/login).
3. Click on the `Download Orders` link from the left side of your portal
4. Click on the `Manage Connection button as seen in the image
5. Scroll down the page and click on the Volo `Add Account` button.
6. Add your Volo credentials and connection name such as “Dave’s store” and then click `Add Account`
7. Scroll to the top right of the page and click on `Download Orders`
8. Expand the connections list by clicking ‘\/’ and then click `Fetch orders` on the Volo link
You will now see orders that are ready to be imported (if any exist).