We are a domestic and international multi-modal logistics provider that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything we do. Headquartered in Manchester we deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
With the vast expansion of Caribou, we are looking for three Transport Managers to join us as we grow to become a leader in the logistics industry.
- Plan daily work schedule for own fleet of lorries to meet customer satisfaction, ensuring profitability of fleet
- Co-ordinate inspections, plan servicing and MOT of vehicles and plant equipment within own workshop
- Monitor drivers fuel consumption, MPG/idling, usage. Ensure that action is taken with relevant drivers on any under performance
- Plan and register routes for abnormal loads co-ordinating transport costs
- Maintain and keep records in accordance with “O” Licence requirements
- Input data and record details in line with ISO requirement
- Good communication skills
- CPC holder is essential
- Good knowledge of vehicles and equipment
- Excellent organisational and prioritization skills
- Good IT skills including Excel and Outlook