Network Development Executive (Thailand)
We are a domestic and international multi-modal logistics provider that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything we do. Headquartered in Manchester we deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
As part of our expansion, we recently launched Caribou Thailand, bringing the first pallet & parcel distribution network to the country and now we're looking to build out our team for this exciting new project, starting with a Network Development Executive.
The Pallet networks in the UK alone distribute more than 28 million pallets per year, let alone European pallet traffic. We strongly believe that Thailand will be no exception to this growing business model, which has in effect been the UK’s main source for moving LTL palletised fright for the past 26 years. With e-commerce also at an all-time high, never has there been a better time to start operations within Thailand, before expanding across the region.
Please note that this role is based in Thailand
- Building and developing national independent trucking members of the Caribou Pallet and Parcel network
- Working alongside the Sales Executive team to facilitate business growth plans
- Communicate with suppliers and customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- To perform standard auditing of Caribou members & customers
- National travel will be a standard part of the roll
- At least 3 years’ proven working experience in sales
- Good understanding of logistics
- A good understanding of cost management
- Excellent in negotiation, communication, and management skills
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Driver’s licence is essential