Key Account Manager
We are a domestic and international multi-modal logistics provider that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything we do. Headquartered in Manchester we deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
With the vast expansion of Caribou we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to look after our major accounts and drive sales. This role is remote with travel to attend meetings with our clients.
- You will build, manage and develop relationship with key client stakeholders across all relevant functions
- Understand the client’s business and supply chain strategy
- You will own account management plans and development plans
- Collaborate with the client to improve service levels, reduce cost and add value in the supply chain, all in line with the client’s key objectives.
- Drive specific initiatives and ensure value generated is identified and tracked
- Uncover and develop opportunities to add new business to the group, co-ordinating across the group on live opportunities
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place to cover all aspects of the operation, all products and geographies
- Ensure customer is correctly billed and pay on time
- A logistics background is desirable
- Proven business-to-business sales experience is required
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Natural problem-solving talent – with proven project and time management skills
- The drive to thrive in a target-driven environment