Caribou is a domestic and international packet and parcel consolidator that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything it does. Headquartered in Manchester we collaborate with over 500 retailers globally and deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers
We're looking for a HR Manager to join our rapidly growing team, you will be a people person who will have the opportunity to start up our HR function from scratch and grow within the business.
- Plan and manage generalist HR activity and ensure it adheres to company policies and employment legislation
- Complete employee paperwork and deal with contract changes
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and work with members of the leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies
- Main point of contract for senior management and line management for human resources matters
- Maintain and improve workforce and holiday planning processes
- Support and advise on matters relating to disciplinary, grievances, performance management, appraisals and employment law
- Degree in HR or CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in a wide-ranging, generalist HR role, preferably in multi-site environment, within logistics would be desirable
- Demonstrable strong experience in managing employee relations
- Experience of managing HR direct reports
- Excellent document writing skills, and confident presenting to senior managers and teams
If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you!