Customer Service Advisor
We are a domestic and international multi-modal logistics provider that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything we do. Headquartered in Manchester we deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisor to join our growing team in Swindon. The customer service team is dynamic with its approach and we are looking for individuals who can problem solve and provide excellent customer service. This role is flexible hours working some Saturdays.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience by providing advice and, wherever possible, resolution at the first point of contact
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Administrative duties where required
- Experience of working in a customer service environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- A logistics background is desirable