Assistant Management Accountant
We are a domestic and international multi-modal logistics provider that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything we do. Headquartered in Manchester we deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
With the vast expansion of Caribou, we are looking for a Management Accountant to join our brand new finance team based in Manchester City Centre.
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts for store variable costs
- Monthly analysis and investigation of P&L variances
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts for store variable costs
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Part qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.